Sunday, January 17, 2010

Global warming everywhere


Jan from the Pittsburgh Flying Club and me take a break from shovelling




Okay, I'm sure you all are missing the snow so I want to take you back to memory lane... namely, the beginning of this year. As you can see, the maintenance guys were pretty busy for 12 days in a row in order to keep the runway, taxiways and anything that we drive over cleared out. I was beginning to worry that they would run out of places to put that "global warming" stuff. I helped a little. (grin) So "kudos" to the guys in those big machines that kept our passageways opened up. The maintenance guys on the field do a great job.

Also, the guys down at Rostraver Airport(FWQ) worked just as hard and should get a hearty thank you from the folks at that airport!

Reminder - spring is just a little over 2 months away. I keep telling myself that.

No comments: