Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wings Program Update



I know there a lot of you who don't participate in the Wings Program. A lot of this comes from the fact that since the FAA has set up the program online many have found the website interaction to be confusing. As I have mentioned before, I felt the FAA was rethinking the issues and were working on creating this to be easier to use and understand. Well, folks, it appears that the new program is going to be rolled out soon. As a Safety Team representative, I hear we will be going through training on the updates... so stay tuned and, hopefully, I'll be able to set up some seminars soon to give you the 'reader's digest' version to help you.

Also, if there is something you'd like me to cover in a future seminar, please feel free to email me at vj_lbe@yahoo.com with some ideas. Otherwise, you'll be forced to listen to what I want to preach (grin).

No comments: